- Details for booking
- The minimum stay is one week, the maximum one month.
- There are 4 apartments available each with a twin bedroom, bathroom, living area with kitchenette and sofa bed, and private terrace.
- Each apartment can accommodate no more than four people.
- The cost of each apartment is:
€ 350 per week during Chögyal Namkhai Norbu’s retreats
€ 280 per week when our Teacher is at the Gar
€ 210 per week the rest of the year.
- The Merigar office will confirm the exact amounts according to the dates of our Teacher’s retreats.
- At your request there will be a message indicating the amount to be paid.
- To make your reservation official you should send a 30% deposit by bank transfer to respective account number within one week of initiating the request.
- On receipt of your deposit the office will send you confirmation of the reservation
- You can cancel the booking within a month of payment of the deposit, otherwise it will be retained as compensation.
- The balance is due one week before the start date of your stay and at that time your name will be communicated to the organization that will welcome you on your arrival at the Gar.
- On your bank draft please write: "contribution for use of accommodation at Dzamling Gar "
- On your arrival at Dzamling Gar you will be greeted by a representative who will show you the apartment and give you the keys.
- When you receive a list of rules of behavior and an inventory of objects (for use exclusively in the apartment) you will be asked for a € 50 deposit which includes final cleaning and laundry.
- When you leave the remaining 30 euro will be returned to you (except costs to cover shortages or breakages).
Photos by Paolo Fassoli